How to have a extra income?
Since launching my Blog in July 2018, i did receive many questions about how to generate some extra income,online or offline. Should i sell my stuffs, get a extra job, move country and more ?
I think peoples need directions sometime just to give them some options on how to make it happen, in a way that is not complicated and easily faisable.
What are the main questions to ask prior to start the process of earning a extra income:
- Do you have enough time to consider putting toward a extra work load (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Your trying to earn how much per month or per week, even per day ?
- Is it just for a moment or would like to replace your main job with your side hustle?
Let’s see how it is possible…
Starting a Blog…
It was a interesting choice when i decided to start my Blog. I did ask myself those questions: do i have time to put toward a online business, how much i want to earn and would i love to replace my main income, would i love doing this day in and day out without being grumpy after a while.
My conclusion was, yes let me do this and put the necessary efforts to make it no matter what. At the beginning we have all of those questions: What should i do, what should i talk about, i don’t have the knowledge or the technical skills… We are all capable of doing whatever we want to do, if we put the time and effort. Of course it will take some time to generate a extra income but once you start getting those commissions it will add up really quickly.
If you want to learn how to get started with a blog with all the necessary steps: please follow the link for a 7 days FREE Blogging email course. It is really details , with a lot of informations and actionable steps.
Rent a extra room.
We all have our own situations and issues, i understand. Sometime we have to think outside of the box for a moment and see how to make that extra income in a way that is not complicated.
It is not a question of saying: “Am i abble to rent a room in my house of course, if you do own a house”, it could be also a condo or appartment, it is more a question of… Are you comfortable to rent a portion of your home to someone else even if it’s a family member , it will change the dynamic of your house for sure.
As long that you are aware of who is getting in your house, you will not lose and in the other hand ,you will have money coming every month. Don’t have to charge a lot just so ,that the price is fair and it is beneficial for both parties.
Part time Work.
Try to see if you have 5-10 hours extra a week to put toward another stream of income, like cutting your neighbour grass for a fee. Think about the peoples around you that don’t have the energy anymore to take care of those things, if your 70 years old and up, you want to put your energy in other things instead of working a lot on your gardening. Don’t get me wrong some folks love to take care of their house and have the energy to do it without any problem.
You have a expertise that could benefit other peoples? Like for me with my Computer Networking degree, i’m offering a lot of my knowledges to help others with computer issues. How do i present my skills so peoples would like to hire me to help them? Use to do it in the past ,put a advertisement in the local newspaper but today i don’t have to do it anymore because i did build my reputation over time so it is more on a reference base.
Try it for a moment, if you love doing it this way.
- Should you buy low a item and sell high for a profit? Why not.
- Be a Uber driver for a moment
- Do some Freelancing in your field of expertise
- Mystery shopping maybe
- Sell some items on Ebay
- Virtual Assistant or in person
- Maybe to save by cutting some of your cable services
- Use coupon at the grocery (now they have the electronic version)
- More options are available just your imagination that could stop you:)
There is so many things that are available to us but i think Time is the biggest concern. Peoples don’t have time anymore to had to their already busy life. Try to see what is possible for you and always tell yourself that there is always a solution to your problem.
Popular posts on Bag of Cents:
- Having a Passive Income, is it possible?
- The Envelop System= More Money
- Frugal vs Money
- Passive Income Rant on Steroids
- Passive Income on a Budget, yes it’s possible
- Vacation on the Money, how to save and have more fun!
- 5 Ways to save for your first House
- Simplify your Life Today = Minimalist